Learn about VEPTSA membership and Volunteering
Membership supports the Viewlands Elementary PTSA (VEPTSA). In a typical year VEPTSA supports our students and families by providing:
- Managed enrichment programs, including scholarships
- Spiritwear – school shirts and more!
- Community building activities
- Grants for teachers and grade bands that provide additional activities, programs, and supplies
- Help fund lunch and recess supervision
- Regular communication with families
- Membership also includes Washington State PTA discounts at stores, lodging, and car rentals (20-30% off in some cases!)
Stay tuned – 2022-2023 Membership will start in September 2022!
Scholarships are available. All are welcome!
You can make a significant impact through volunteering! Whatever your desired level of involvement, there is a place for you at Viewlands. VEPTSA sponsored programs and events need your contributions to be successful. Join us to help build a better Viewlands!
How to become a volunteer
In order to volunteer at Viewlands, you must complete the Seattle Public Schools online volunteer application process. This can take 1-2 weeks to process so plan ahead, and the application must be completed every school year.
Current volunteer needs
Family Ambassador – This role helps connect parents and students in a classroom. This role often helps create an opt-in shareable contact list for the classroom, and helps coordinate playdates throughout the year. While it’s not an “in-person” volunteer position, it offers excellent ways to connect within the classroom.
FACE Chair – FACE stands for “Family and Community Engagement” issues. This role collaborates with other VEPTSA board members to foster connections and build community at Viewlands.
Viewlands Elementary School
10525 3rd Ave NW
Seattle, WA 98177
Temporary address during construction
520 NE Ravenna Blvd
Seattle, WA 98115
Main Office Phone: 206-252-4400