– Spring Auction
– Family Dance
February 8, 6:00 p.m.
Viewlands Family Dance Party
Admission is $5 per child.
All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Volunteers will be needed to make baked items and to help with and at event, stay tuned for a Sign Up Genius!
5th grade Islandwood Camp Fundraising Begins
Order forms will be sent home in kid mail soon and are also available in the office.
Saturday, March 30
6:00 – 9:30 p.m.
Save the date (and find your lei!) for the Aloha Viewlands Spring Auction at the Phinney Neighborhood Association!
Enter ‘ViewlandsOrcas’ in the
Organization Code field then click
‘Online Store’ > Spring Auction.
- Purchase on or before 1/23/19 – $35 / ticket
- Purchase between 1/24/19 – 3/29/19 – $40 / ticket
- Purchase at door – $45 / ticket
- Drop off a check in the VEPTSA lock box and include “auction tickets” in memo
- Online via PT Avenue. Enter ‘ViewlandsOrcas’ in the Organization Code field then click ‘Online Store’ > Spring Auction.
- Viewlands night at Barbecue Smith night
- Viewlands Family Dance Party
Promo! Win 2 Tickets and a
Babysitter for Auction Night!
- Buy a raffle ticket for $10 (Available for purchase online at PT Avenue (see log in directions in Overview article), via check with memo in VEPTSA lockbox, Viewlands night at Barbecue Smith and the Family Dance Party.
- Become a VEPTSA member if you’re not already between now and February 7.
- Procure an auction item over $30 in value by February 7. See How to Procure Auction Items article for guidelines.
- Assist the auction team by helping with an auction related task. There are so many ways you can contribute! See How You Can Help article for details on areas that we need help with!
- Write a paragraph about why you are thankful for Viewlands and ideas on what you’d like to see a portion of the auction proceeds used for to help benefit Viewlands and submit to Communications email box for publishing in a future newsletter, FaceBook page, and/or on the Viewlands.org website.
- Email the auction inbox @ email@example.com indicating which business you would like to ask to donate an item.
- An auction team member will respond back and let you know whether that business has been approached for a donation yet.
- If the business has not been approached yet, the auction team member will provide you with a donation request form that you will provide to each business who commits to a donation.
- If a business commits to donating an item, email the auction team and indicate the business name, the estimated value, and the date of desired item pick up.
College Nannies + Sitters + Tutors
- 7605 SE 27 Street
- Suite 101
- Mercer Island, WA 98040
- Procure an auction item
- Donate an auction item or service such as a dessert a month for 4 people, babysitting for 4 kids on Saturday night, Dinner party and cocktails for 4 etc!
- Help organize a gift basket, art project, etc for your child’s class that can be auctioned off during the silent auction.
- Volunteer as a helper at a neighboring elementary school’s auction as a part of our auction worker exchange program. This provides us with more outside helpers on auction night to reduce work load.
- Serve drinks at the auction
- Set up before the event
- Clean up after the event
- Run one of the games / raffles at the event
- Assign bid numbers to guests as they arrive
- Secure a corporate sponsor for our auction
- And more!